Integrated Strategy & Branding
Sell your products and services more effectively with communications that hit your customers and prospects where they live.
Element-R Partners’ R-Map (Relevance Mapping) planning process investigates the reasons customers buy from you to hone your brand story and value propositions, then directs your team through strategic brainstorming to develop multiple, original marketing elements that tie directly to your business objectives.
- Strategic Marketing Plans – Integrated Communications Objectives and Strategies; Relevant and Remarkable Tactics (across disciplines: PR, direct, digital, social)
- Marketing Analyses – Customer, Competitor and Marketplace Insights
- Identity and Company Name Development
- Brand Positioning and Messaging
- Brand Launch Programs
- Co-op, Channel and Trade Programs
- Lead Generation
- Product/Service – Discovery, Positioning and Launch or Re-Launch
Make sure your company is where your prospects are: online.
A website is a digital marketing entry point. It can be a limited asset or sales-building welcome mat. Content – the information you produce and what your prospects find on Google and share on Linked, Twitter and Facebook – is how you connect with customers to tell your story. It’s what will help drive leads and sales.
If you only have a website and are not leveraging digital media to it make more visible and trafficked, you could be passing up potential sales.
Element-R help you understand how paid, owned, earned and shared digital media work together toward building awareness, taking an action and making a purchase.
- Content Development, Programming and Sharing
- Digital Audits
- Email Marketing
- Online Display Advertising
- Paid Search (sponsored) Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Strategy and Development
Conversations about your company and your brand are happening every minute, all around you, with or without you, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and industry blogs and portals.
But social media means more than platforms, followers and friends. Engaging the people talking about, participating in those conversations, sharing your content – and getting them to convert – is elemental to what you do.
Starting with an audit of the social landscape for your product/service, we assess your social media communications goals, integrate multi-channel programs, and build a social strategy with content that targets key media and influencers to generate leads/demand.
- Social Media research and monitoring
- Content Development and Execution
- Building social networks and communities
- Online communications practices and policies
- Blogger relations
- Webinars and online events
Publicity gives you credible editorial exposure at a lower cost than advertising. Complete publicity and PR programs get you noticed, from press releases optimized for the Internet, to press kits and bylined articles, through speaking engagements, online white papers and truly expert media relations.
Even better, today you can be your own medium. Element-R Partners can get your voice heard and bolster your digital presence with smart articles and commentary, and leverage content in blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social media platforms.
- Content Creation: Feature Article Writing and Editorial Coverage, Online and Traditional Media
- Media Relations, Crisis Planning and Issue Media Training
- Media Releases/Product and Service Announcements
- Media Monitoring
- Message Development
- Public and Influencer Relations
- Speaking Engagements
- Speech Writing
Advertising & Literature
Element-R Partners can make your company more relevant and remarkable with a new presentation of your company in brochures, product literature, online and print advertising and other sales support and marketing communications materials – all hitting the mark on what your customers care about.
- Print and online display advertising
- Brochures and Corporate Literature
- Direct marketing
- Graphic Design Services
- Sales Support Tools and Presentations
Trade Shows & Events
Element-R Partners increases trade show ROI with integrated show promotions, including traffic-building pre-show mailers, at-show activities and editor interviews. We also handle full exhibit concept development, design and production.
We deliver comprehensive planning and execution that creates an unforgettable event — with spot-on alignment with your brand positioning and business objectives.
- Booth Design and Production
- Event Planning and Execution
- Show Promotion